Saturday, November 6, 2010

Busted!

Ok, I guess I've been busted by the puppy paparazzi. After I blogged about spending the whole day giving Hudson attention, Doreen snapped some pictures of me sleeping on the job.

In my defense, I have to say that it is impossible to give a dog too much attention. I was trying to massage Hudson to sleep, but every time he looked like he was asleep and I stopped, he started pawing me and asking for more. I fell asleep out of sheer exhaustion.

I did wake up eventually, and we had more fun with Hudson: playing fetch and hide-and-seek; going to the McDonald's drive-in for an ice cream cone; sampling some Singapore-style rice noodles; eating a well-balanced meal of actual dog food; and then having "Mr. Cool Bear shabed [sic] ice" for dessert.



The shabed ice wasn't as big a hit as I had hoped. Dempsey loves snow, and he loves eating ice cubes and shaved ice, but Hudson wasn't quite sure what to make of it.



Oh well. We tried. I just hope we succeeded in spoiling Hudson and giving him the best day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment