Monday, September 26, 2011

Toy time

The other day, I received a nice card and gift from a colleague at work. "Thanks for your help with the project!" the card read. The gift was a flattened squeaky squirrel.

I'm not sure what possessed Lisa to think that I might enjoy a flattened squeaky squirrel, but whatever. Though Dempsey was no help whatsoever on the big project at work, I decided to re-gift the squirrel for him. I wanted it to be a surprise for him, and I told him to cover his eyes, but he was way too excited to wait long.



Dempsey and Dylan had a blast playing tug with the flattened squeaky squirrel, and within about ten minutes, our little goldface killahs had the squirrel dissected and desqueaked.




Dempsey says "Thank you Lisa for my new favorite toy!"



No comments:

Post a Comment